- Project and Programme Management
- Poland - Krakow Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
The aim of Dyson IT is to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Dyson’s Global IT – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Retail Systems Function – has end-to-end accountability for the strategic roadmap, design, delivery, and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global planning, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain and retail business processes. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team is arranged into three business and technology-focused domains:
- Manufacturing & Planning Systems
- Supply Chain Systems
- Retail Systems
About the Role
Reporting to the Programme manager – Supply Chain Systems, you will be accountable for management & delivery of strategic projects in Supply chain. The Supply chain project manager proactively and holistically leads and supports activities that guide the design and development of supply chain technology and portfolio. Solutions include order management, transportation management, supply chain visibility and ERP & WMS integration.
The Supply Chain project manager provides a unique combination of functional and technical expertise along with delivery implementation experience to design and deliver software solutions to meet the needs of Dyson IT. The project manager will work closely with teams across a variety of technology & business functions to understand business and system requirements and provide a critical link between the functional and technical delivery team to ensure a complete and cohesive solution. He/she has a deep understanding of supply chain solutions & process and project governance standards.
Work with the Head of IT, Product Managers, solution architects & business analysts to ensure projects are well structured, planned and executed.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methodologies (PMI / Agile)
- Good working knowledge of collaboration platforms & project management tools (Confluence / Jira, MS Teams, Planview)
- Robust risk management
- SAP implementation experience preferably with complex multi-year rollouts.
- Experience of successfully leading cross-functional, culturally diverse and dispersed global teams
- Demonstrated functional knowledge & implementation experience of supply chain systems such as ERP, order management, warehouse & transportation management.
- Experience of managing end-to-end life cycle of projects from initial business case to service transition.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Efficient Project Financial management
- Must be confident working with all levels of management, and understand the demands and responsibilities of those roles
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing skills, ability to communicate complex ideas at all levels of the organisation
- Process focused and detail orientated without losing bigger picture
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and results-driven
- Team player, open, honest, and responsible
- Comfortable dealing with external suppliers in complex commercial arrangements
- Adaptable with natural ability to thrive in complex and ambiguous situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
- Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
- Possibility of working from home
- Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.