- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our End User Services team
The End User Services Team in which this role is aligned exist to:
- Deliver world class Service Desk and End User Computing Services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 15,500 users)
- Ensure ITIL aligned governance and standards are adhered to across all aspects of IT globally
- Drive continual improvement into the end user services space in light with Dyson’s growth
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and service issues.
About the roleReporting to the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for:
- End to end project management of small, medium or large complexity projects (or a combination) and upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, reporting, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT Digital Workplace services into a strategic function by ensuring projects are structured, well planned and executed to plan, budget and agreed scope.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure (as it relates to wider IT PMO governance).
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by working with team managers to produce checkpoint reports and project highlight reports, upholding the IT project management methodology, looking for improvements to discuss with the Programme Manager.
- Supporting or creating project business cases and accurate project budget requests through the project approval process.
- Throughout the project delivery tracking and measuring business case realisation in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Effectively managing key project risks and issues.
About youPerson specification / Core Competencies:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Powerful change agent
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery
- Possess solid matrix management skills
- At least 3 years’ experience of IT project management, ideally gained in consultancy or client side in large and complex organisations.
- Experience in Digital Workplace related project delivery e.g. end user computing, M365 etc
- A proven record in project delivery
- Good knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes, development, delivery, release and project closure.
- Knowledge and experience of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of delivering medium-large sized complex projects with budgets in excess of £700k.
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- Experience of delivering globally scaled projects in a similar sized organisation
- Business change management / communication planning.
- Ability to lead an engagement with a client.
- Budget management and financial reporting.
- Business case development and benefit realisation
- Project management qualifications (APM, Prince2 or PMI)
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Experience of value tender / vendor selections.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.