- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Programme Lead, you will lead and deliver technology projects that will be an instrumental part of Dyson's next generation products, influencing a multi-disciplinary team of engineers across Global Engineering Operations functions.
The role requires significant technical understanding with the incumbent needing to understand and communicate project status, risk and technical progress to senior management; whilst interacting with key stakeholders in the engineering, operations and quality teams as well as key suppliers.
About the role
- You'll communicate between teams within the Global Engineering and Operations organisation to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead solutions
- Lead communication with all stakeholders acting as a first point of contact.
- Responsible for defining the communications plan for each project to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed in an efficient manner.
- Ownership of the level 0-2 plans and ensuring their delivery through prioritisation and escalation of unresolved conflicts.
- Set project direction together with the Programme Lead and define the project team setup in conjunction with the engineering/technical leads to achieve the project goals.
- Ensuring the Project KPI reporting is kept up to date and reflects accurately the state of the project.
- Influence and lead on the use of development processes, good engineering practice and discipline to deliver a fully resolved solution.
- First Degree (Engineering preferable) or equivalent
- Formal Project Management training/ qualifications
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
3-5 years' experience in a product focused project management role, desirable in a similar engineering high technology field demonstrating good knowledge of the complete project life cycle
- Good project management capabilities and knowledge of fundamental PM principles (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management) to apply them independently in complex situations
- Strong communicator with a can do attitude; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Solid leadership skills; able to form complex and high performing teams quickly
- Excellent analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment
- Excellent team-working skills.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.