- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Work with internal team to manage all chemicals receive from suppliers, able to advise the disposition for any expired chemicals while working with engineering team.
- Able to support in identifying the Schedule Waste generated in the manufacturing processes.
- Assist in QC testing, prepare and maintain records and summaries.
- Involve in training and transfer of methods to and from QC and supplier.
- Modify and validate analytical procedures to meet QC’s needs.
- Support design and development of experimental protocols, SOP’s, etc.
- Participate in special projects and department meetings via input, feedback and execution of assigned tasks.
- Execute projects on analytical and instrument problem solving.
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation.
- Involve in procedure review and propose modifications and updates.
- Conduct various analytical testing procedures as per manufacturing/QC SOPs.
- Performed analysis on raw/chemical materials to verify certificates of analyses.
- Ensure work environment is clean and safe complying with safety when performing the task.
- Ensure that raw/chemical materials receive are within the specifications.
- Ensure that the generated scheduled waste was clearly identified
- Study the chemical phenomena used in MAM projects.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and or Applied Science with minimum 2 years’ experience in an Engineering/Chemical/Material/Quality capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills to identify problems and come up with possible solution.
- Strong technical background in chemical material supply chain and Quality management.
- Ability to communicate with others is essential so she/he must have a good speaking, listening and interpersonal skill.
- Experience in working in an environment where specification and process are not always predetermined.
- Analytical and data driven with an ability to generate a concise argument to support their views.
- Motivated by driving continuous improvement programs and application of Lessons Learnt mind-set.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.