- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Monitor overall quality and output of QC and packaging and ensuring customer requirements being meet and achieve.
- Prepare the Sampling plan inspection method for inspection and testing
- Develop monthly report showing inspection and audit performance and improvement opportunities.
- Constantly look into improving productivity and efficiency.
- Define the process for quality analysis, make the statistic based on the analysis, and prepare the data for further analysis and improvement by Quality Engineer.
- Establish outgoing product quality assurance.
- Train the inspectors on the inspection method.
- Maintain and organize all records, documentation, and other files associated with quality engineering and inspection tasks.
- Plan the daily task for inspectors.
- Supervise and review corrective and preventive actions to avoid escapee to costumer.
- Elaboration of quality alerts.
- Conduct regular meetings with inspectors (IPQC and OQC) to help consistency in teamwork.
- Coordinates the activities of inspectors engaged in In Process and Outgoing Quality inspection.
- Receive the RMA units from CM and coordinate the inspection process before proceed to next RMA process.
- Ensure maintenance of lab equipment used by Outgoing inspectors and samples within acceptance limit.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, with minimum 3 years’ experience as Quality supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Issue Management - Able to successfully manage complex issues whilst under time and cost pressure, lead / coordinate cross-functional teams in delivering timely solutions
- Experience in working in an environment where specification and process are not always predetermined.
- Analytical and data driven with an ability to generate a concise argument to support your views.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.