Our global reputation is priceless and it always hangs on what we do next. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Research, Design and Engineering families!
About the role
· Supervise a team of inspectors to carry out the In-process and Outgoing activities for digital motor manufacturing.
· Establish and maintain all relevant documentations for QA roles and responsibilities.
· Responsible for the regular review of In-process & Outgoing quality reports and initiate continuous improvement activities to improve quality.
· Support the root cause analysis of Manufacturing and Customer quality incidents.
· Support New Product/ First Article qualification for new digital motors.
· Schedule and conduct regular manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing control plans are in accordance to Dyson specifications.
· Support all activities to sustain and improve Quality Management System.All other duties as assigned.
· Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering/ ME/ Electrical / Mechatronics
· Knows how to interpret technical drawings. Understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT).
Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect. * Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
* Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
* Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands. Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us