- Quality and Reliability
- Calamba - Philippines
You will ensure that the parts, materials and products running in production lines are within specifications and done in accordance with the standards.
About the roleKey Responsibilities
- Conduct sampling of parts and sub- assemblies as per control plan, QSI and Inspection plan.
- Perform visual / cosmetic Inspections
- Operate IMTE’s to measure/Inspect parts and judged if its is PASS or Failed.
- Buy off materials upon delivery
- Buy off the line during the start of the shift or after set up and Preventive maintenance activities.
- Buy off FG after EOL/packaging process
- Report unsafe, abnormal or out of control process.
- Operate machine, tools and equipment safely. Ensure safety awareness in every process that are assigned to.
- Maintain reliable and credible inspection and process data.
- Follow procedures/work instruction as per IMS Standards.
- Support implementations of QEHS standards in the assigned work area.
- Always ensure safety and healthy work environment.
- Maintain 5S in the work area.
- Support DEPL KPI in terms of cost, quality and delivery.
- Issuance, closure and effectiveness monitoring of CAR and follow up MRB disposition.
- SPC charts encoding and monitoring of OOC and OOS.
- IQC – Buy off of raw materials. Incoming sampling and Inspections. Dispositions of on-hold parts. Recording of data and retaining records of Inspection. Endorse WIP to incoming shift inspectors. Sorting of parts base on MRB dispositions. Release of parts for productions.
- IPQC – Buy off the line. IPQC sampling and Inspections. Coordinate with technicians on out of control CTQ’s and make process adjustment to continue with the productions. Put hold tags for non-conforming parts.
- OQC – Out of box audit. Issuance of certificate of compliance (CoC). Release of parts to warehouse for shipment.
- Process audit – conduct compliance audit as per control plan / procedures.
- Safety – Use of proper PPE’s and implementations of safety procedures. Follow emergency response procedure. E.g. fire evacuation, earthquake drill.
- Environments – 5S and proper waste segregations.
- Compliance to Dyson code, company rules and regulations and applicable legal requirements.
- Trainings and qualifications on work area assigned. Certifications on the usage and operations of tools and equipment
- At least high school graduate.
- Training and awareness to IMS standards
- Relevant work experience in Quality assurance / quality control processes.
- Measurement skills on usage of Metrology equipment like CMM, Smartscope, Comparator, tensile testers.
- Knowledge in calibrations of measuring equipments.
BenefitsDyson Philippines monitors the market to ensure we offer a competitive salary and management bonus. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only one part of a successful career at Dyson. Professional growth, leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.