- Office Support
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- To ensure smooth day to day operation of telecommunication system supports.
- Front desk & reception area manning and incoming telephone calls management
- Coordination of office administrative clerical work and logistics
- Knowledge in administrative works such as raising PR/PO, handling courier documentation
- Coordination of Vendor/suppliers for Cafeteria supplies and janitor management
- Minimum 3 to 4 year experience in a similar role in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in electronics and electrical industries is preferred.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Able to converse fluently in English and Malay.
- Proficient in computer software
- Outspoken, well mannered, tactful and presentable
- Able to liaise with all levels of staff
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.