- Marketing, Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
You will be part of the Regional team, working within the Owner Experience team, bringing our highly innovative technologies and differentiated experiences to our Owners.
You will join at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, with a drive towards new technology and approaches to unlock richer data insights and improve campaign performance. This will involve activating with the right contact frequency, relevant content delivered through the appropriate touchpoint – initially email and social platforms.
The role will ensure that we are activating email Campaigns that engage our Owners, aiming to make them happy, engaged with Dyson get the most of their Dyson products.
About the roleIn this role, you will...
- Be a technical operator, detail-oriented and organized; focused on delivering high quality and accurately built and tested emails compliant to Dyson brand guidelines and best practice.
- Enable the Regional function to activate and execute compliant campaigns to our Owners at the right time, right touchpoint and right moment.
- Lead the region in defining and using standardized, planned and consistent processes, UTMs and data tags. This will drive efficiency and improve data quality for insights, optimization and reporting allowing us to always be improving the experiences we deliver. You will do this by working with our owner analyst; with assets and templates from our email design team; working with marketing teams across the region for localised content and with our Email Service Provider platform for seamless technical operations.
- Be a key, collaborative part of the wider regional Owner Experience team in APAC. You will be supported by our cross-functional team and have opportunities to apply your direct marketing expertise to support on other team projects.
About youYou are/will...
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- An expert in building and delivering digital experiences with HTML / MJML. Have experience on data-driven relationship marketing on ESP platforms such as Salesforce or Selligent.
- Be familiar with email testing processes or tools.
- Have operations experience in helping drive efficient use of ESPs, and processes which enable multiple teams working together in a Global organization.
- Be organized and able to work with remote teams across the region, developing relationships to ensure builds meet market requirements, brand controls and reflect briefs.
- Possess the following language capabilities: English, Mandarin, Japanese and/or Korean (desirable)
- Have experience working in collaboration with marketing teams to take creative requirements into development
- Possess Digital Development for emails and or other communications and experiences
- Possess understanding of CRM processes for email marketing Approach
- Detail oriented, proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Logical and organized
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.