- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Creative, Marketing
- Chicago - USA
Reporting to the Global Director of Owner Experience, this Americas role will work with the regional team to create and execute Email and Social programs that effectively reach and engage owners across the Americas. This is a hands-on implementation role.
As Campaign Strategist you are responsible for evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within the Americas, supporting a data-driven Owner Experience strategy – identifying and executing improvements to the owner experience across channels to drive Dyson affinity and make our owners happy. You will execute relationship marketing activity across the Americas (US, Canada and Mexico), working with the campaign creative team and market loyalty teams to develop automated lifecycle communications; execute insight-led strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel. We seek to develop long-term relationships with owners to continually demonstrate differentiated products.
You’re comfortable in a data-driven environment. The Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE) program is key in putting the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business and establishing a data-driven operating model. You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience working with CRM systems/data environments, social media platform activation, ESPs and web infrastructure, with the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioral insights with a data-driven mentality.
- Responsible for designing and developing customer experience (CRM) strategies including segmentation strategies, customer journey mapping and customer value propositions using MADE
- Develop inspiring creative briefs – underpinned with data - and help to shape effective creative work; measuring and refining this to ensure it meets objectives.
- Provide recommendations to senior stakeholders and category teams on how data can deliver a more personalised customer experience
- Input into data strategies and work with analytics and interpret data to provide learnings and recommendations for future campaigns
- Develop testing and targeting plans
- Work closely with the CRM team in the markets to help shape their marketing plans across a range of disciplines
- Partner with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Content, Events and other marketing teams
- Typically senior planner / senior data planner within a digital or CRM agency with 6yrs+ experience - either from an agency background or have client-side experience in customer marketing
- Deep experience with CRM tools for campaign management, marketing automation, business intelligence, and management of data partnerships
- Passion for using data to develop exceptional marketing strategies, able to arrive at key insights and turn these into actions
- Equally passionate about the creative product, working collaboratively with creative teams
- Able to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong, credible and confident communicator
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Understanding of data and its relationship with CRM and digital
- Loves problem solving and maximising opportunities for the team and are confident in developing clear strategic arguments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, with specific experience in email, digital marketing and social media campaigns preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong project management and the ability to engage and influence at all levels and navigate multinational, complex organizations
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them – sharing new ideas, suggesting possibilities and demonstrating how others have done something well and apply across regions
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative: The role is of influence and partnership, so it’s important this person is able to form strong relationships across regions, creating a basis of mutual trust, respect and understanding
- Listening and awareness: While this person needs to apply a global perspective to their work, it is critical that they first listen and learn before they can affect change
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools – Confluence and Jira a plus
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.