- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleReporting to the Digital Creative Lead EMEA, this role covers three essential digital pillars to help deliver the Dyson technologies and brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all our global websites:
- Digital Content Curation including product merchandising
- Content optimisation - AB Testing in Adobe Target
As a key team member within our EMEA Centre of Excellence you’ll work alongside a group of Digital Creatives, Copy Writers, Content Build and Market Teams to support the execution of the Dyson brand across our EMEA Market websites.
Digital content curation
As a Content Editor you will be working with cross-functional and multi-national teams across a wide range of languages. The role involves using a number of Content Management systems (CMS) and e-commerce platforms to set up website content for support, spares and tools as well as the management of multimedia content in the CMS.
- Delivering EMEA and multi-lingual market content, support and training on a diverse range of range of CMS platforms (Sitecore V4, V5, V6, Magneto, AEM, Hybris).
- Localising and expediting globally built content on behalf of markets.
- Building and publishing regional content developed with COE EMEA team
- Investigating, identifying and resolving technical issues raised by the business.
- Auditing, governance and review of the market sites to ensure that all content is displaying and behaving correctly.
- Assisting in the training and upskilling of new starters on the AEM platform
- Performing Market Digital Data Merchandising for Dyson products using Hybris software.
- Maintaining an extremely high level of quality assurance for all current and future product data.
- Being the first response to all live service data merchandising issues. Investigating, diagnosing and resolving issues as quickly and accurately as possible without compromising the live service stability.
Utilizing available data insights, you will leverage your growing understanding of digital optimisation to plan, deliver and execute in flight enhancements to targeted test campaigns in order to improve the customer experience and our direct sales performance. The role requires a high level of organisation, good technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross-functional teams. You will work closely with product owners, markets, commercial teams and best in class external agencies to contribute to the creation of the testing strategy that adds significant value.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights & previous learnings.
- Plan, prioritise and deliver accordingly to your AB testing optimisation roadmap across multiple markets.
- Work closely with Digital Analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver effective optimisation campaigns.
- Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
- Update stakeholders on optimisation learning’s and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business as necessary to support data lead change.
- Work closely with the best external agencies and internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns (Creative UX, Product Owners & Commercial).
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
- +3 years’ experience in an eCommerce environment, including the use of a content management system such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Magento or similar CMS technology.
- A high level of organisation, good technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Target and session replay insight tools.
- Experience in the design, QA and build of digital content, through to reporting analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- An understanding of how data insights and AB test optimisation can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate performance.
- The ability to distil campaign data into simple themes that are appropriate for key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
- Experience in working with Creative UX and Product Owner teams to deliver effective digital content campaigns.
- Confident, well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Good awareness and understanding of digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 29 days holiday(+ public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.