- Creative, Marketing
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleReporting to the APAC CoE Production Lead, a Regional Content Producer’s responsibility is to support in the day to day running of CoE APAC’s regional content projects, from initial brief through to final delivery of global Master assets. It is their responsibility to ensure the team is clear on what deliverables are required and the parameters within which they must be delivered. Producers must ensure we deliver on time and to budget. This role is primarily responsible for the delivery of assets for use in Paid, Earned and Owned channels, which are optimised for the context (platforms and audience) in which they are intended to be viewed.
Whilst there is not a film-making function to the role, you will need to work closely with film production teams to ensure that both the moving image and static assets being produced for use in social are fit for purpose and available when needed. As a Producer, you will work closely with more senior Producer colleagues, who will be there to support you and your development in the role.
The APAC Centre Of Excellence (CoE) is a regional Dyson team responsible for maintaining the visual identity and brand reputation of Dyson across every Asian market. We work collaboratively with local Dyson creative teams to deliver seamless consumer experiences that instil an understanding of and confidence in the products performance, distinct commercial benefits to the business and ultimately brand advocacy and loyalty.
In this role, you will...
- Prioritise, plan and organise the workload of the content team and ensure individuals are briefed thoroughly and that deadlines are agreed and met.
- Manage production and detailed timelines of projects and give project stakeholders the visibility of plans and progress against them.
- Agree detailed briefs and specifications for new projects - interrogating brief owners together with the Content Strategists and ensuring requirements are justifiable, achievable and meet the overall business objectives.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with Project Managers, project stakeholders and senior members of the team.
- Manage project risk and issues, escalating where appropriate to senior Production colleagues or the Production Lead, or where appropriate, Programme Lead.
- Attend the weekly Planning & Operations meeting, armed with updates, risks & issues for discussion.
- Work closely with the Film Production Teams, Digital Teams, Social Media team and Content Makers, keeping them up-to-date with appropriate information and to ensure all projects run smoothly, efficiently and to schedule.
- Own timing plans, scopes of work and risk logs.
- Develop relationships with external studios and suppliers and be comfortable outsourcing productions from start to completion.
- Build and manage budgets for 3rd party production and in house production, negotiating on costs where appropriate and communicating them clearly to project managers.
- Contract external crew and kit, undertake logistics, produce schedules, risk assessments and call sheets in collaboration with in house film makers when required for in house productions.
- Mid-range resource forecasting of the social content team to understand demand vs capacity and to work with the Production Lead to manage potential resource issues.
- Check that all approvals are sought and given prior to release of any work.
- Identify continuous improvements and cost reductions in production through careful cost negotiation, detailed planning and analysis of wider content requirements to ensure efficiencies are made and scalability is accounted for.
- Develop an understanding of Dyson’s financial and administration systems, taking specific responsibility as delegated.
- Proven experience in either a Project Management or Production focused role (ideally from a creative agency or a leading customer facing brand)
- Have good knowledge of the main social platforms used by Dyson and to be able to advise colleagues on best-practice.
- Energetic, engaging and positive
- Excellent communicator
- Multitasker – be able to juggle priorities
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally.
- Flexibility – Adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and projects.
- To be able to influence at all levels within the organisation; build strong, productive collaborative relationships to get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player - approachable and supportive.
- Pragmatic and decisive – be able to respond to creative, technical and decision-making challenges with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.