- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Germany - Cologne Office
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. The company is known for surprising new inventions that defy convention.
From the world's first bagless vacuum cleaner, to air purifiers/fans without rotor blades, to our hair styling products that enable professional styling at home just like at the hairdresser: We continue to develop relentlessly - our products inspire every technology fan and make household and co. an experience!
Our culture is unique; The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to be part of the Senior EU Customer Services leadership team for Dyson. Reporting into the European Head of Customer Services, this role is a Customer Services Manager, which will be pivotal in driving and owning the end-to-end Customer Service Experience for Germany, Austria & Switzerland based out of Cologne.
This role will be instrumental in defining and shaping the Dyson Shopper and Customer Experiences across Europe. This role will have a high level of accountability, for driving a high-quality experience across a multichannel Customer Services (CS) division. Through building an agile and proactive demand plan, this role will be representing the commercial drivers of the business and working with the EU Senior Leadership team (MDs and Country Managers) to manage and drive the Customer Experience budget. We’re looking for someone who can bring and add real value to the CS leadership with insight and experience of CS/ OE best practices / strategies.
- Working collaboratively with the EU CS team based in Barcelona & Bratislava to develop an agile, excellent and consistent Customer and Shopper experience across EU designated territories.
- Responsible for proactively driving the people capability, the capacity, all training and development plans, engagement, reporting and processes ensuring that service is fit for today and the future.
- Work in partnership with the MDs, Country Managers and Market Leadership team to negotiate, agree targets and create budgets for the contact centre, whilst supporting the Head of CS to deliver accordingly.
- Be the point of contact for your designated European markets, facilitating and encouraging an effective and efficient two-way communication channel between the Dyson Customer Service teams and the respective markets.
- Develop and execute a clear, robust and agile plan for communicating on KPIs, highlighting challenges, shouting about success and informing on key transformational projects.
- Become an In Market expert for key areas affecting the Dyson Customer Experience and Customer Service such as key retailers, range, payment preferences, delivery methods and communication. Use this knowledge to contribute and lead the design of customer service in the future.
- In partnership with the key market and group stakeholders design and drive the implementation of the customer services processes of the future that scale ahead of direct growth in our business.
- Review performance systems data, quality monitoring, owner feedback and NPS to gain an understanding of strengths and weakness in current operation. Work with the wider Contact Centre and Dyson teams to ensure the correct information is accessible and being reviewed on a regular basis.
- Programme manager skills and abilities
- Owner experience focused, with a passion to build a unique world class training vision and proposition
- Technically and digitally minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to design, deliver and consistently review long term success for EU CS and Dyson through training
- Digitally minded with the ability to link the interplay between digital and social media marketing and owner demand into the contact centre
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning ability.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across
- EU Customer Services and Dyson as a whole
Company bonus scheme
30 days holiday
Subsidized sport activities
Jobrad (Bicycle leasing)
Discounted Dyson machines
EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
Relaxed dress code
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.