- € Competitive
- Customer Service
- Barcelona, Cologne - Germany, Spain
Reporting into the European Customer Service Director the Regional CS Manager is responsible for leading and shaping the end to end Customer Service Experience across all designated countries. As part of the senior Customer Service Management this individual will help to define and shape Dyson Shopper and Owner Experiences across Europe. The Customer service Experience includes all inbound communications to the contact centre, all subsequent repair, parts dispatch activities and all back office support for Dyson Direct. This is a multichannel, multi market and multi category role; success will be very much be dependent on working cross functionally with the Direct, Marketing, Change, Logistics, Contact Centre and Repair Teams from each market.
- Work closely with the European Contact Centre Manager and the wider team in Barcelona to develop the Owner and Shopper experience across designated territories. Consider people capability, capacity, training and development plans, engagement, reporting and processes ensuring that service is fit for today and the future. Be confident in what excellent looks like for each market.
- Develop strong working relationships with the relevant Direct Managers and Customer Service Operational teams to lead and the shaping of in market processes and structures. Support the In Market and Barcelona teams in setting and reviewing front line KPIs.
- Work with all related parties to ensure all new processes and tasks are scalable and demonstrated how service is driving efficiencies as we scale.
- Drive thinking and resource towards digital CS experiences – demonstrate the impact of this on both owners and the Dyson business. Include how owners can be supported digitally and self-help before having to reach the contact centre.
- Be a tangible leadership presence in both the European Contact Centre and In Market.
- Become the operational expert for all processes relating to Direct and Customer Service across all front and back office programmes.
- Become an In Market expert for key areas affecting the Dyson Owner Experience and Customer Service such as key retailers, range, payment preferences, delivery means and methods of communication. Use this knowledge to contribute and lead the design of customer service in the future.
- Be the architect of the customer service model for the future taking a lead role in the design and implementation of key projects such as the repair model for Europe.
- In partnership with the key market and group stakeholders design and drive the implementation of the customer services processes of the future that scale ahead of direct growth.
- Review performance systems data, quality monitoring, owner feedback and NPS to gain an understanding of strengths and weakness in current processes and systems. Work with the wider CPM and Dyson teams to ensure the correct information is accessible and being reviewed on a regular basis. Lead the wider team in developing a platform for continuous improvement and implement adjustments accordingly.
- Lead the creation of an engagement and training plan for first line Customer Service Employees to ensure that they are receiving the appropriate information from Market to engage owners, land cultural nuances and drive retention and secondary ownership.
- Develop a programme of in market call listening/written comms review to support the Barcelona team in developing quality.
- Commercial mindset
- Previous experience in a similar work environment
- Complex matrix navigation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong initiative: wants and takes action and accountability
- Willing to travel (20% Austria+Switzerland / 40% Barcelona / 40% Germany)
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Homeoffice possible
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Subsidized sport activities
- Free on-site parking or subsidized job ticket
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water, snackbox and ice cream
- Christmas and summer parties, Carnival