- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed, and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
This key role is part of the Senior EU Customer Services leadership team for Dyson. Reporting into the European Head of Customer Services, this role is a Regional Customer Service Manager, which will be pivotal in driving and owning the end-to-end Customer Service Experience for our CEE markets based out of Amsterdam.
The emerging markets within CEE are set to deliver significant growth over the coming years and is therefore a key and important region within EMEA.
This role will be instrumental in defining and shaping the Dyson Shopper and Customer Experiences across CEED. This role will have a high level of accountability, for driving a high-quality experience across a multichannel Customer Services (CS) division. Through building an agile and proactive demand plan, this role will be representing the commercial drivers of the business and working with the EU Senior Leadership team (MDs and CEED market LT) to manage and drive the Customer Experience budget. We’re looking for someone who can bring and add real value to the CS leadership with insight and experience of CS/ OE best practices / strategies.
About the role
- Working collaboratively with the EU CS team and our Outsource Partner to develop an agile, excellent and consistent Customer and Shopper experience across EU designated territories.
- Responsible for proactively driving the people capability, the capacity, training and development plans, engagement, reporting and processes ensuring that service is fit for today and the future.
- Be the point of contact for CEED markets, facilitating and encouraging an effective and efficient two-way communication channel between the Dyson Customer Service teams and the respective markets.
- Develop and execute a clear, robust and agile plan for communicating on KPIs, highlighting challenges, shouting about success and informing on key transformational projects.
- Become an In Market expert for key areas affecting the Dyson Customer Experience and Customer Service such as key retailers, range, payment preferences, delivery methods and communication. Use this knowledge to contribute and lead the design of customer service in the future.
- In partnership with the key market and group stakeholders design and drive the implementation of the customer services processes of the future that scale ahead of direct growth in our business. Alongside close collaboration with Supply chain and Aftermarket functions who play a key role in the end to end customer journey.
- Review performance systems data, quality monitoring, owner feedback and NPS to gain an understanding of strengths and weakness in current operation. Work with the wider Contact Centre and Dyson teams to ensure the correct information is accessible and being reviewed on a regular basis.
- To lead and drive CS agenda across the wider portfolio of distributor markets. To deliver Dyson execution standards across distributors, independent of the platforms they use in market.
- Work closely with CS teams to execute plans that enable and delivers sales and revenue growth.
- Establishing relationships with distributors and key CS counterparts within them, ensuring right access to training materials, pre-empting problems, agreeing and setting key KPIs
- Increasing visibility with a management dashboard to facilitate action and to stimulate the right conversations in distributor engagements on CS topics
- Escalate, highlight and problem solve any Dyson processes outside of CS which are driving a negative experience for our owners or disabling our distributor’s ability to achieve its CS KPIs
- Given the nature of the region it will be key to identify best practices that can efficiently be transferred and rolled out across the region.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and enhance the Customer Experience through the introduction and improvement of technology within Customer Service.
- Technically and digitally minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability consistently review long/short term success for EU CS and Dyson
- Digitally minded with the ability to link the interplay between digital and social media marketing and owner demand into the contact centre
- Strong analytical, organisational, and planning ability.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across EU Customer Services and Dyson as a whole
Competitive Salary Package
Discount on Dyson products
Company Pension scheme
29 days annual holiday plan
Company Fitness plan
EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
Life Assurance Plan
Transportation allowance (0,21€/km regardless of the means of transport)
Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.