- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Netherlands - Amsterdam 2 Office
Regional Customer Service Manager NEU
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen, to be part of the Senior EU Customer Services leadership team for Dyson. Reporting into the European Head of Customer Services and Operations, this role is a Customer Services Manager, which will be pivotal in driving and owning the end to end Customer Service Experience for Benelux, Nordics & Poland based out of Amsterdam.
This role will be instrumental in defining and shaping the Dyson Shopper and Customer Experiences across Europe. This role will have a high level of accountability, for driving a high-quality experience across a multichannel Customer Services (CS) division. Through building an agile and proactive demand plan, this role will be representing the commercial drivers of the business and working with the EU Senior Leadership team (MDs and Country Managers) to manage and drive the Customer Experience budget. We’re looking for someone who can bring and add real value to the CS leadership with insight and experience of CS/ OE best practices / strategies.
- Working collaboratively with the EU CS team based in Barcelona & Bratisalva to develop an agile, excellent and consistent Customer and Shopper experience across EU designated territories.
- Responsible for proactively driving the people capability, the capacity, all training and development plans, engagement, reporting and processes ensuring that service is fit for today and the future.
- Work in partnership with the MDs, Country Managers and Market Leadership team to negotiate, agree targets and create budgets for the contact centre, whilst supporting the Head of CS to deliver accordingly.
- Be the point of contact for your designated European markets, facilitating and encouraging an effective and efficient two-way communication channel between the Dyson Customer Service teams and the respective markets.
- Develop and execute a clear, robust and agile plan for communicating on KPIs, highlighting challenges, shouting about success and informing on key transformational projects.
- Become an In Market expert for key areas affecting the Dyson Customer Experience and Customer Service such as key retailers, range, payment preferences, delivery methods and communication. Use this knowledge to contribute and lead the design of customer service in the future.
- In partnership with the key market and group stakeholders design and drive the implementation of the customer services processes of the future that scale ahead of direct growth in our business.
- Review performance systems data, quality monitoring, owner feedback and NPS to gain an understanding of strengths and weakness in current operation. Work with the wider Contact Centre and Dyson teams to ensure the correct information is accessible and being reviewed on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- Programme manager skills and abilities
- Owner experience focused, with a passion to build a unique world class training vision and proposition
- Technically and digitally minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to design, deliver and consistently review long term success for EU CS and Dyson through training
- Digitally minded with the ability to link the interplay between digital and social media marketing and owner demand into the contact centre
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning ability.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across
- EU Customer Services and Dyson as a whole
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.