- Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 41.000€.
- Sales Account Management
- Vienna - Austria
Looking after the website content, delivering ambitious e-commerce sales targets, and managing internal as well as external stakeholders will be key parts of this role.
Located in our Viennese office this role requires strong hands on mentality with a focus on ongoing website and trading improvements to push sales through our own Dyson websites. Given the struc-ture and style of Dyson this role entails the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with a range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanizing them to deliver.
He/she reports to the E-Commerce Manager and works closely together with our business devel-opment team, marketing and the local distributors.
About the role
- Managing website content and optimising the website in accordance to e.g. SEO and site search guidelines. Also including the content creation of new products, the set-up of cam-paign landing pages and asset briefing
- Improve the onsite customer journey together with Dyson group in regards to the latest UI/UX trends
- Planning sales promotions together with the E-Commerce manager and local distributor and their execution on the website incl. volume planning, stock management and daily sales monitoring
- Shared responsibility with the E-Commerce Manager for the achievement of our conversion rate, average order value and volume target
- Creating regular reports to improve the website performance like website health audits and consistency checking
- Seeking to improve the Dyson website excellence and understanding the shopper journey through diligent analytics and testing new propositions
- Professional website content management experience
- Good knowledge of SEO and tools used to optimise website performance
- Fluency in English is a must; Czech, Hungarian or Romanian is a big plus
- Analytical skills and the ability to use data to understand and improve performance
- Passion for the digital world and the opportunities UX &UI bring to drive traffic & sales
- Demonstrated strategic & analytical capabilities
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Joy of working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 25 vacation days
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.