- China - Shanghai Office
As the GCN Regional Experience Design Lead, you’ll work closely with our Global Experience Design team and GCN Centre of Excellence to ensure Global assets are implemented correctly in online media that meet Dyson’s visual identity guidelines.
You’ll be collaborating with brief owners, UX managers, project managers, internal creatives and external production partners to adapt and localise global assets or create new digital assets to meet the briefs you are given. Designing and concepting online interfaces that are optimised to suit the behaviours of the target audiences – whether it’s a product page or a full website, shaping the stories Dyson tells and the way in which it tells them.
Responsible for reviewing and assessing digital/UX/UI work from across the region for identity alignment and to ensure user journeys are delivering the right product message at each stage. You’ll be constantly optimising assets for better performance; mixing data, audience insights, A/B testing and creative best practice to ensure Dyson’s content brings our technology to life in a way that resonates with our audiences. You’ll work closely with UX researchers to lead the team’s approach to test and learn driving continuous improvement.
- Work closely with UX managers and project managers to turn wireframes into intuitive and user-friendly interface designs for a range of devices with emphasis on mobile.
- Review digital work to ensure alignment with Dyson’s visual identity standards and that every stage of a user journey delivers the right message at the right time
- Present work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments supported by local audience insights.
- On-going support for digital and direct asset creation and localization, including brand/category/product pages on owned digital space as well as e-retailer platforms, mobile pages, thematic e-commerce landing sites and promotional campaign pages.
- Optimising assets through real-time results tracking, A/B testing, focus groups, UAT processes, logic and task flows.
- Able to turn local audience data into personas and map UX/UI experiences along a phased consumer journey.
- Document executions with site maps, interactive elements, UI asset libraries and user journeys.
- Help to build, lead and manage a Digital Production team capable of design sprints and agile scrum processes (Digital Demand)
- Help to build and promote best practice in research and contribute to the larger UX team and UX hub
- Feedback UX/UI insights, trends and opportunities that are relevant to Dyson
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.