- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role:
The Regional Manager, Media Tech & Operations role solves strategic marketing challenges by applying data & technology to ensure Dyson markets are successful in building their categories & engaging with owners using media tech capabilities. This role is responsible for owning Dyson media tech roadmap including launching, developing and evolving future facing media infrastructure and strategy.
This role will sit on the Media team and is key to support the Media Director, to ensure we have a clear and effective media technology roadmap to support our markets, regions and business growth ambitions. It requires the ability to proactively identify opportunities to leverage data and technology to solve media problems, and importantly influence and deliver expertise at a senior level throughout the business.
- Regional lead for strategic development within digital in Americas markets
- Mexico: Training, guidance, and upskilling of Mexican media; Support launch and growth of Dyson LATAM HUB Media; Management and guidance to Mexico, ensuring adherence to global standards and digital evolution
- Canada: Support of Canada balancing agency support ongoing; consultative in development of media strategy and governance against Americas best practice; assist in large media project coverage as needed by market
- Own the tech stack for the region. Make sure we get the most out of the stack, understanding how the stack should or should not vary by country as we expand
- Build futureproofing initiatives and cookieless/IDFA solutions into strategic media roadmaps and ensure fit for upstream of industry change
- Partner with in-market media managers and category teams on technical aspects of cutting-edge creative and media technology on a project by project basis.
- Own and develop media & dashboards and reports, identifying areas of improvement and recommending solutions to be implemented locally/globally to maximize business growth & return, working closely with the new media analyst.
- Develop Dysons creative analytics suite and reporting capabilities to allow for data first and dynamic creative practices along with in-depth reporting capabilities
- Work closely with key stakeholders; the Direct business in Group Commercial and Heads of Direct in markets.
- Take and agree briefs from Direct leads in Group and market and work with, Media Managers and Agencies in markets to successfully develop media solutions and help execute them flawlessly (i.e., DOP)
- Work with the Owner Experience (OE) and CRM teams that approach for drive data driven solutions for our owners (Mexico and Canada co-ownership with market, US tbd)
- Understand Global, Regional and Local digital strategy and business priorities, in order to ensure technology infrastructure is fit for purpose and provide recommendations against identified opportunities.
- Help incubate innovation and inspire new thinking by regularly engaging with local teams
- Work with key media partners to evolve technology offerings to ensure Dyson media stack is future facing. Focus areas evolve include attribution data, single owner view, owner life time value & marketing automation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital channel analytics (PPC, Programmatic, Social, OLV, OTT)
- Google Analytics and Marketing Platform certified preferred
- A successful track record in managing and supporting complex technology implementations related to media and/or site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Search Ads 360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Amazon Advertising, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the digital media space and the technology that underlays data and ad platforms
- A strong track record of architecting strategy and delivering products to market
- Collaboration as a core skill
- Strong analytical foundation and a proven record of leveraging data into profit
- A tactical mindset, able to prioritize, organize, and lead effectively
- Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for the Group Media, Dyson local Media and Marketing teams, providing prompt, professional support
- Ability to adapt messaging to the technical level of the audience, with the ability to present technical materials to groups of any size and background
- Strong analytical background
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Naturally curious and inquisitive
- Good with people and team-building
- Thrives in dynamic environments
- Ability to successfully navigate complex organization
- Expert in advertising technologies such as DMP’s, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, website analytics systems, DCO, etc.
- Capable of inventing and architecting complex technological solutions to solve specific marketing challenges
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.