- Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 41.000€.
- Vienna - Austria
The main task will be the translation of the global digital media strategy into a local operating plan with focus on one of our regions. Optimising all our performance media channels, driving best in class market execution and managing digital media stakeholders will be the key parts of this role. These channels are e.g. Paid Search, Social and Programmatic.
Located in our Viennese office this role requires a strong performance mentality with a focus on ongoing improvements to push sales through our digital media channels. Given the structure and style of Dyson this role entails the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with a range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanising them to deliver. We are looking for a highly motivated digital sales person who can support us to achieve our very ambi-tious targets.
He/she reports to the Performance Media Manager and works closely together with our interna-tional media agency, marketing team and the local distributors.
About the role
- Operational support of the digital performance media channels together with our local and international media agency and our EU media hub
- Developing each of our performance media channels on an ongoing basis to make sure they deliver sessions and sales on target
- Monitoring performance KPI’s on a daily basis to continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment
- Delivering ongoing deep dives to continually improve the channel performance and to lead the work stream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes
- Using industry data and digital analytic tools to assess the full potential of paid media
- High affinity to digital business, preferred with a performance media background
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use data to understand and improve performance
- Fluency in English is a must; Czech, Hungarian or Romanian is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Joy of working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 25 vacation days
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.