- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- India - Bangalore Sales Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About the Role:
- Planning and executing training/induction for new joiners in the region (basis their role)
- Refresher trainings through On the Job or through class room.
- Working with GSM to identify the gaps and creating a plan for On-the-Job training of below average performers
- Creating local content/digital nuggets that will help the team in improving conversion ratios
- Planning & executing training for our NKA & RKA partners on monthly basis as per their schedule and requirement
- Planning and executing NPD training during the year in the region
- Delivering an Annual Training Conference in the region (coinciding with NPD launch) with team building activities + product refresher
- Working closely with the national trainer to drive key business agendas such as Focus on a specific SKU, Seasonal planning, etc.
- Keeping the regional team engaged with planning of regular activities such as Online Quizzes, Best Demo Sessions, etc.
- Co-ordinating with admin team on the local training resource requirements such as Training machines, training location, Dyson uniform for trained staff, etc.
- Surprise visit plans across locations for on the spot evaluation and recording of such evaluations as part of their overall assessment
- Total 8 -10 years of experience including min. 5 year+ of Training experience
- Background in Luxury Electronic Retail will be an added advantage
Benefits: As per industry standards
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.