- China - Shanghai Office
Regional Digital Site Lead – Greater China Centre of Excellence (GCN CoE)
We are looking for a Digital Site Lead (GCN CoE) to join the team to lead and support on direct and eCommerce website revamp and optimisation for the Greater China regions (Mainland China, Hong Kong & Taiwan).
The role would suit candidates looking for the opportunity to join a high-performing team working in a fast-paced environment. It is an exciting time to join the company, with the opportunity to be engaged in a programme that will transform a leading global brand.
In this position, you will be the key stakeholder in CoE for digital projects and your main duty will serve as the point of contact in IT and technical aspects for CoE, and be responsible for being the interface between the IT department and third-party Vendors in regards to technical and coding communication. You must possess strong organizational and communication skills, and can work proficiently both independently and in a team. There are three essential digital pillars that help deliver the Dyson brand and technologies in a dynamic and consistent way across all our global websites:
- Technical leadership on Dyson GC direct and eCommerce platforms
- Digital platform UI/UX optimisation execution
- SEO Optimisation (at a basic level)
As a key team member within our Dyson GCN CoE team, you will work alongside a group of UX lead, digital creatives, copywriters, market teams and third-party IT vendors on execution of the Dyson brand website to ensure alignment with Dyson global standards.
Technical leadership on Dyson direct and eCommerce platforms
You will be the key leader for CoE digital project development in the region. You will serve as the point of contact in IT and technical aspects for GCN CoE, working close with the GCN CoE team & responsible for being the interface between the IT department and third-party Vendors in regards to technical and coding communication. Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work proficiently both independently and in a team are a must.
- Develop and oversee process, to manage and monitor development progress, issues, and risks to project scope, quality and timelines from technical and coding / programming perspective.
- Identify project potential risks or issues in technical perspective, escalate to right stakeholders when needed, ensure the project success & delivery on schedule, within budget & align with Dyson quality standard.
- Follow up on unresolved issues & critical risk, collaborate with different teams on solution or mitigation plan.
- Evaluate and forecast required supporting resources for project assignments and activities.
- Manage the technical direction of a project through estimating, forecasting, implementing, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- In accordance with IT best practices, communicate and collaborate with IT technical staff, both internal IT & third-party vendor to operate, maintain and manage updated iterations of projects and related technical categories.
- Work closely with supporting partners inside CoE, such as UX/UI team to promptly resolve incidents.
Website UX/UI optimisation execution
You will be also leading the technical execution of UX/UI optimisation on Dyson direct and eCommerce platforms,ensuring Dyson direct websites deliver our product’s advanced technology in good user experience & shopper journey to our online customers.
- Responsible to lead website UX/UI optimisation execution based on UX research and UI design, comfortable to work with vendor on execution and hands-on coding for website optimization. Ensuring the experience delivered is user-friendly and optimal for commercial performance.
- Develop, build & localise new content pages provided by Group headquarter & CoE UX/UI designers for NPDs (new product developments) & local initiative campaign.
- Provide adhoc support to local market website on content & image update when needed.
- Test and review the local market website to ensure that all content is displaying and behaving correctly, and align with Dyson’s global style guide standards, UI elements and page templates
- Support website optimisation development such as A/B testing execution.
- Monitor website A/B testing optimisation performance & insight.
- Assist in the training and upskilling of new starters on the Magento and Adobe target platform.
SEO Editing (at a basic level)
You will perform duties of a SEO editor and advisor, ensure the SEO standard of Dyson websites is maintained through keyword targeting, content optimisation and campaigns:
- Collaborate with the markets and CoE team to identify opportunities and tactical areas for organic improvement.
- Provide advice to markets, CoE team & SEO vendor on SEO implementation.
- Track, report and analyse SEO performance data from campaigns.
- Work with Group SEO team on delivering SEO best practice training and consultancy in region.
- Collaborate with local data analyst to perform SEO audits of large data sets from multiple sources, create detailed yet clear reports to highlight inconsistencies or errors and provide solutions.
- Good at working as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and meticulous
- IT literate and confident
- Good communication skills with internal team & third-party IT vendors
- Background in on-page SEO
- Demonstrable experience of CMS systems & optimisation tools, especially on Magento and Adobe target
- Demonstrable background of working with large data sets and excel spreadsheets
- Experience using collaborative tools such as Atlassian toolset (JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience with Greater China based e-commerce platforms and market places
- Capable to use Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Persona and user journey mapping
- Understanding of wireframing prototype and site maps
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.