- Dyson Services
- Singapore - Technology Centre
About the Role
On a regional basis deliver and manage the operational travel programme to ensure the most effective service and outstanding employee experience. The role requires a strong focus on continuous improvement. Monitor team and third party performance from service strategy through to delivery to ensure results are achieved. The ability to think and act strategically while at the same time engaging with employees at the very tactical and operational level is critical to success at Dyson, most especially in DBS Employee Services.
- Review and recommend regional and local travel policies to the Global Head of Travel and Expense.
- Assist the Global Head of Travel and Expense to develop travel strategies and processes.
- Work closely with the wider Travel team to drive a consistent and exceptional employee experience.
- Review current communication plans strategies and recommend improvements to increase regional and business wide engagement with the travel programme.
- Constantly monitor the travel industry, keeping up to date on sector advances, trends, opportunities and developments (e.g. entry or exit of suppliers, changes in pricing, risk profiles) and provide recommendations to the Global Head of Travel and Expense.
- Manage the global TMC through metric reviews and relationships to build a partnership focused on outstanding user experience, cost management and policy compliance.
- Close management of regional travel programme suppliers to build effective relationships that deliver on travel needs and provide maximum value to Dyson.
- Develop strong relationships with the travel stakeholders through effective communication.
- Participate in the selection of travel suppliers including travel technology along with the wider Travel team. Provide expertise in their implementation and continuous review.
- Ensure a “library” of travel training and process guides are readily available to the business where required providing ‘self service’ ability to the business and continuity of service should team members leave Dyson
Leadership & Teamwork
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Display good people management and influencing skills.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels in different countries
- Demonstrate the importance of subject matter expertise through example.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Understand complex business problems, apply analytical thinking and market knowledge to drive the most appropriate business outcome.
- Ensure both internal and supplier SLAS (volumes, savings, missed savings, spend, milestones, risks, issues, taxonomy) is reported accurately and reflective of reality for travel, expenses and corporate cards.
- Embed best practices in the operating model.
- Develop a reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility.
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder network in a complex and dynamic business environment.
- Embrace change with a positive attitude.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.