- Quality and Reliability
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleHere's some of the activities you may be involved with:
- You will work across all levels of the business to create and foster a new, powerful, Culture of Quality initiative which engages all Dyson People.
- Engaging with relevant business stakeholders, create a brand for Global Quality within Dyson. Ensure the use of this to create consistent messaging on the subject across all Dyson sites.
- Create and maintain content of Global Quality Induction and organise delivery to new Dyson people.
- Own running of appropriate events to reinforce the Culture of Quality including leveraging World Quality Day at Dyson, working towards making this a global event across all Dyson sites.
- Collaboratively run and analyse the results of regular Culture of Quality surveys within Dyson; aiming to consistently improve.
- Develop a programme to recognise excellent contributions to Quality within Dyson.
About youWe require our Engineers and Managers to be knowledgeable in Quality and Reliability and to confirm from a product development or manufacturing background ideally. You'll need to be an effective communicator and be comfortable multi-tasking!
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.