- Compliance and approvals
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Embedded within Dyson’s ‘New Product Innovation’ & ‘Research’ teams it is the role of our regulatory specialists to work across the full range of Dyson’s current and future products, ensuring that all relevant compliance or approval risks are identified and mitigated, while developing and communicating an efficient regulatory product compliance & approvals strategy.
About the role
Within the ‘New Product Innovation’ team the regulatory specialist is responsible for ensuring that all of Dyson’s proposed technology is understood and communicated effectively within the team. With this information the regulatory specialist is expected to propose an effective and efficient route to market for the intended product or technology.
Working with Dyson’s research teams, the regulatory specialist will be expected to quickly identify the relevant compliance and approvals risks for a given project, develop the global regulatory route to market, mitigating any compliance and approvals risks on a project.
Main Accountabilities and Duties
- Ensure efficient and effective communication between new projects and the compliance and approvals team.
- Working with a technical lead, compile the global compliance strategy and relevant requirements for new research or technology.
- Ensure all compliance & approvals risks are identified and effectively communicated to the relevant teams.
- Give specific guidance to design teams based on requirements from the relevant standards or legislation.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject or similar
- Experience of using international standards and regulations. Particularly IEC 60601 family of standards and global medical device regulations would be an advantage
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.