- Competitive base + bonus
- Energy storage, Research Engineering, Science
- Michigan, Ann Arbor - USA
Use material characterization techniques to contribute to solid state battery development.
- A Ph.D. degree in material science, chemistry, or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in Raman spectroscopy and SEM/EDS
- Ability to confidently and competently communicate complex issues to varying levels of audiences in an effective manner both verbally and in writing
- Expertise in ICP, DSC
- Deep understanding and research experience in thin film devices
- Deep understanding and research experience in solid state batteries
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave, and industry leading health care contributions. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.