- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
About the role:
As a member of the Retail Activation team, you will support the Retail Activation Manager in defining and implementing direct and indirect activity plans, with the aim of ensuring best in class experience while respecting Dyson principles and guidelines. Therefore, you will execute the strategy by implementing products’ campaigns, NPD launches and fixtures rollout.
You will also take accountabilities for the localization of assets for campaigns, events and fixtures’ refresh during the year. It will be key to measure KPIs constantly to ensure investments generate positive returns. Retail is detail so it will be crucial that you enjoy creating structure and clarity in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous environment.
Next to this you will be asked to lead on special projects and to be a role model for your colleagues providing support and guidance when needed.
* Evaluate and manage stores evolution and distribution
* In line with Marketing strategy, develop the in-store customer experience and Activation plans in Direct and Indirect retail
* Implement NPD launches and Marketing Campaigns in Direct and Indirect retail
* Implement consumer events alongside Marketing categories
* Monitor the market and any identify competitor’s threats
* Protect Dyson leadership and enable our growth
* Explore new offline channels to improve our physical footprint
Execute the Retail Activation strategy
* Make sure all products’ campaigns, NPD launches, and specific retail activities are executed and meet the standard requirements as per Dyson retail principles and Selective Distribution criteria
* Take care of fixtures rollout at in-store level, supporting also the field team with all POP temporary assets and materials
* Localize and execute events (consumer, direct, retail weeks, etc…)
* Drive excellent retail experience
* Be a point of reference for the field team on their day-by-day routine, as well as the store managers.
Measure the performance
* Supported by senior managers, define targets for all activities to justify the investment
* Measure the results based on the assigned KPIs set before any activity
* Measure stores performance relying on sell out data, demonstration and profit analysis.
* Analyse promo share, display share and other relevant KPIs to provide valid and useful indications to the sales and marketing teams.
Engage and pro-actively support with other duties as required whilst adopting Dyson behaviors and maintaining the Benelux Retail Sales Identity.
* 1.5/2 years in a company environment (field or marketing would be preferable)
* Pro-active and solution oriented
* Good time management, ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Assertive, self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven
* Good team player
* Good level of analysis
* Able to present projects and results
* High level of attention to detail
* Good organizational skills
* Fluent in Dutch and English, French would be a pre
* Competitive Salary Package
* Discount on Dyson products
* Company Pension scheme
* 29 days annual holiday plan
* Company Fitness plan
* EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
* Life Assurance Plan
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.