- Ireland - Dublin Office
As a member of the Marketing team, you will support in the implementation of direct and indirect retail activity with the aim of ensuring best in class experience while respecting Dyson principles and guidelines.
You will manage a budget and coordinate the implementation of NPD retail launches and product campaigns in physical retail locations.
You will be responsible for measuring all activities to make sure you generate a positive return on the investments.
You will also be asked to lead on special projects, such as consumer facing events and to be a role model for your colleagues providing support and guidance when needed.
About the Role
- In line with Marketing strategy, develop the in-store customer experience across the retail landscape.
- Implement NPD launches and Marketing Campaigns in both Direct and Indirect retail locations.
- Working closely with account managers plan the implementation of retail marketing campaigns for all 3rd party retail partners on and offline
- Implement consumer events alongside Category Managers & Direct Retail team.
- Monitor the market and identify competitor’s threats in retail space.
- Monitor on and offline execution to ensure all retail partners remain compliant within Selective Distribution criteria.
- Coordinate the implementation of activity plans for direct and indirect business
- Work with Category Managers and Dyson owned store Managers to create and manage an activity plan that reflects the general strategy and fits with the stores needs.
- Work with Category Managers and Key Account Managers to execute activity plans that reflects the general strategy and fits with the retail partner store needs.
- Coordinate NPD launches in store for both direct and indirect channels.
- Working with the Digital marketing and Owner Experience managers to implement and monitor online activation of all campaigns.
- Make sure all SD criteria included in the terms & conditions are met by our retailers in store and online.
- Evaluate market evolution and inform key stakeholders
- Keep competitors monitored and spot any potential threat to our business.
- Inform stakeholders and provide valid information on new market trends.
- Define distribution footprint and cascade Dyson Retail principles
- Together with the Key Account Managers and the field team, define the right Premium and Basic footprint to ensure a sustainable and efficient Dyson distribution in Ireland.
- Make sure Selective Distribution criteria and Dyson Retail principles are clearly cascaded to the team and inform them of any amendments required.
- Coordinate with the field team the monitoring of SD criteria on and offline relying on sales CRM tools
- Engage and pro-actively support with other duties as required whilst adopting Dyson behaviours and maintaining the Dyson Retail Sales Identity.
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience in Trade marketing, Marketing or Events management
- Good planning and project management skills and good analytical skills
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Pro-active and solution oriented
- Good time management, ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Assertive, self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven
- Good team player
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships internationally and at all levels
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Valid Irish driving licence
- Based at Dublin Onsite for 3 days and 2 days onsite visits at customer stores.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.