- £competitive plus benefits
- Retail (Head Office)
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Global Retail Team (GRT) is responsible for creating a portfolio of retail systems for 3rd party retail as well as determining what Dyson direct retail looks like and how it should be run. The GRT works together with the regional Centres of Excellence (CoE’s) for the implementation and operation of Dyson retail in the markets.
Dyson is committed to building its in-store presence to that of an expanding and leading technology brand. The global ‘in house’ retail team consists of a core multi-disciplined group of creatives, marketers and demonstration experts who create and shape in-store displays communication and trade marketing initiatives across the Dyson global markets.
The Retail Producer for AV will report to the Senior Retail AV Manager. Working cross functionally and collaboratively with the wider retail team as well as commercial and markets to deliver on brand and compelling solutions and content. You will ensure that our retail digital solutions deliver the best possible journey, which will enhance the consumer experiences and demonstration. Dyson retail concepts are about product, demonstration and theatre; the product is the hero and experience is heavily assisted by the Dyson experts to deliver an elevated in store consumer experience.
As prominent as AV is in our retail environments, we will utilise this highly impactful medium to position Dyson as a leading technology brand.
AccountabilitiesTo summarise, the key activities and responsibilities are:
- Own, drive and deliver retail projects that are suitably planned, governed, resourced and managed, working collaboratively in function and across teams, resolving day to day challenges.
- Work with the Global Retail Implementation team to ensure markets are executing AV deliverables across direct and mass retail.
- Work with the senior retail team to ensure that displays incorporate the latest instore design thinking.
- Prepare briefs for internal teams based on campaign and project requirements.
- Liaise with external suppliers and brief on specifications for our digital solutions.
- Build a platform to support, monitor and audit our AV content.
- Oversee design and development of digital film assets.
- Setup working examples of any proposed AV solutions for Dyson Retail.
- Work with the Global Retail Marketing team to strategise a live calendar of executions across our entire retail estate.
- Mitigate and escalate issues where necessary to senior management. Maintain and update resource and status reports to ensure effective project governance and upward reporting.
- Activate store visits to research general store environments / fixtures / competitors.
- Keep abreast of the latest Dyson product developments to ensure that displays are future proofed.
- Enforce Dyson brand values in store whilst working within retailer constraints.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in digital technologies.
- Work with Line Manager on development needs through mentoring, guidance, project ghosting and SMART goal setting.
- Degree and proven retail experience.
- Excellent project management skills
- Working knowledge of editing software (Final Cut Pro, After Effects).
- Working knowledge of 2D visualisation software (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of model making/prototyping, materials and production processes.
- Articulate with strong communication and people skills
- Commercially aware
- Ability to see ‘the bigger picture’
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- High level creativity
- Can do attitude, passionate and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Able to take on-board feedback and constructive criticism
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines