- Dublin, Dublin - Ireland
Location: Dundrum Shopping Centre
Days: 28 hours per week - will be required to work some weekends
Salary is €12.30 PH Monday – Saturday & €14.35 PH on a Sunday.
Forming part of the UK Sales team, the Dyson Experts are a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our retailers in the UK market. This is done through the active demonstration of Dyson products in our key retailer’s stores.
About the role
• Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Dyson products
• Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
• Be proactive by engaging customers and exploring their needs and requirements so you can demonstrate the Dyson product range, trading up as appropriate
• Strengthen our in-store presence and build relationships with store staff
• Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
• Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
• Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
• You’ll be a confident and professional sales person who loves a challenge and understands retail
• You will be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how Dyson Technology can benefit them
• An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring growth within your store
• Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success
• 27 days annual leave pro rata
• Performance related bonus
• Life Assurance
• Discount on Dyson Machines
If you are an excellent communicator who has a talent for influencing and building relationships, and are keen to learn about Dyson technology, apply now.
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.