- £competitive plus benefits
- Retail (Head Office)
- Singapore - Singapore
The Dyson Global Retail Team is responsible for creating a portfolio of retail systems for 3rd party retail as well as determining what Dyson direct retail looks like and how it should be run. The regional Centres of Excellence work together with the Global Retail team and markets, for the implementation and operation of Dyson retail across the globe.
Function Overview Armed with scientifically-proven product superiority and precision-engineered technology, our retail team have plenty to work with. They develop global retail strategy, bespoke displays for trusted retailers and global launch campaigns for new technology. When working in such a changing industry, you have to be a multitasking generalist – skilled at managing communications through words, image and 3D design as well pioneering new strategies to make Dyson’s technology shine above the competition. They don’t take the obvious route, striving to create new experiences, both in-store and online, which show off Dyson technology at its best.
- Liaising with International markets to understand requirements for third party retail fixtures.
- Proposing best solutions to markets in line with requirements, using existing industrialised fixtures to markets where possible.
- Collaborating with markets and cross functionally with the wider retail team to develop adaptations to global fixtures if necessary due to store space or retailer requirements.
- Working with production and vendors to cost up and manufacture fixtures.
- You will ideally have a degree or equivalent in Design with at least 2 years or more POS and / or retail design experience
- You'll be an experienced user of 3D CAD (3DSMax is essential) and 3D visualisation software (3DS Max, Photoworks, Photoview 360 etc)
- Also good experience of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign and a good understanding of graphic design and instore communication.