- TRY competitive
- Retail Operations
- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleThis role will be based in Istanbul, Turkey and will be limited to 12 months.
This is basically a coordination role in retail and event management, to speed up and strengthen the operation of new retail point-of-sale development, whether permanent or temporary. Retail department requires a versatile assistant who would co-operate in the execution of events, new store development and rental agreement processes. The holder will be in daily contact with retail team members as well as marketing, sales, finance, logistics departments and with external stake holders such as landlords and agencies.
- Rental agreements: Keep track of contracts, follow payments of rentals, common expenses, warehousing
- Activations calendar: Oversee existing calendar, manage ad-hoc demands from sales and marketing.
- Budget: Keep IBI table up-to-date, bring early warning to stakeholders on new developments, shortages and/or surplus.
- Sample management: Keep inventory of samples, execute in and out processes.
- Vendor management: Execute tenders, keep standardized prices, train vendors to make sure quality and price standards actually comply as they are.
- At least two years of experience in either estate management in multinational companies or corporate realtors
- Working knowledge of retail environment
- Retail project management experience would be a plus.
- BA in Business related discipline or interior design
- Competent in MS Office apps, particularly ppt
- English language at least upper Intermediate level
- Familiar with budget management, has prepared or executed a yearly budget plan
- Attention to details
- Analytical, good written communication skills
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.