- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Toronto - Canada
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing. Clarity of message. Vast reach. And engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research. And from traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
About the roleReporting into the Retail Marketing team and working in partnership with the National Sales team, you will act as marketing lead for key retail accounts in execution of Dyson marketing campaigns through retailer digital channels. This person will manage ecommerce activities, including content, marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail marketing, digital advertising and content and will be responsible for driving retail ecommerce sales growth for all product categories at Dyson Canada.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
Manage and develop retailer ecommerce content
- Develop and own retailer product page and brand page content to meet Dyson requirements and goals
- Implement product images, copy and rich content across retailer websites, tailoring to meet the needs of the retailer requirements using retailer content platforms such as Syndigo.
- Working in partnership with the three Category teams, create best-in-class retailer website experiences for new product launches
- Serve as subject matter expert for account sales team for driving ecommerce growth at retailer accounts and develop strategies for improving ecommerce experience
- Analyze reporting and retailer site data to create recommendations for improving retailer ecommerce performance
Own and develop retailer digital advertising campaign strategy
- Partnering with retailer advertising teams and partners, develop and manage paid media strategy to drive Dyson sales on retailer website
- Support new product launches with holistic marketing campaigns in partnership with retailers.
- Own and manage Criteo-sponsored products execution; connect regularly with Criteo team and share reporting
- Create digital advertising strategy for all three categories at key retailer accounts to meet category sales goals
- Implement Paid Media including Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Influencer, and Paid Search through retailer execution teams
- Collaborate with retailer advertising teams to ensure timely reporting of campaign results and share with Dyson marketing and category teams
Serve as retail ecommerce and marketing subject expert
- Meet with all three category teams on a regular basis to review best practices, develop retailer-level strategies and provide execution feedback
- Work directly with the Dyson Sales team and propose retailer digital programs that meets specific objectives and strategies. Provide budget guidance.
- Be an expert in digital advertising tactics, Dyson marketing best practices and product knowledge for Sales and retailer partners
- Understand and utilize Dyson media strategy to improve collaboration between Dyson Direct-to-Consumer and retail strategy
- Become expert in retailer capabilities and systems to provide executional recommendations to Dyson marketing and creative teams
- Develop relationship with UK partners to share learnings and cultivate resources for retail marketing team
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- Has a university degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of marketing experience; minimum 2 years of digital experience with advertising or agency experience
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of digital marketing experience at a retailer or partnering with retailers’ digital platforms.
- Strong understanding of how digital creative assets influence the purchase journey in the ecommerce space such as videos and rich content
- Strong understanding of all media channels, both digital and traditional and how they should be planned together through the marketing funnel
- Strong understanding of retail environment and retail ecommerce best practices
- Ideally has experience with Criteo sponsored products and Criteo platform
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- An analytical thinker, intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Is focused on execution excellence; understands the big picture and develops towards making strategic contributions
- Has an engaging and dynamic personality, with excellent presentation and communication skills. Builds relationships across organization and with external partners
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm
- Photoshop experience is an asset
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.