- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing. Clarity of message. Vast reach. And engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research. And from traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
About the roleReporting into the Retail E-Commerce Manager and working in partnership with the National Sales team, you will be responsible for the online content merchandising, digital media support and maintenance for Canadian retailer websites for the Haircare, Environmental Care and Floorcare categories.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination and implementation of all digital product and campaign assets pertaining to new product launches, product updates, and tactical campaigns. Initiating briefs on these projects to both internal & external creative partners.
- Creation of calendars and workbacks to ensure projects are delivered on time to retail accounts.
- Creation of Digital Asset Master Packs (images, texts, videos, etc.) to ensure the execution for online Retailers are being met.
- Establish relationships with key online stakeholders and digital administrators at our top national retail partners.
- Partner with internal sales, marketing and key retailer stakeholders in the planning, Dyson digital assets and media support plans.
- Supporting the E-Commerce Manager and National Accounts teams in the implementation of joint business plan activities with defined online retailers.
- Own digital analytics and scorecards for measuring online retail performance and effectiveness.
- Carrying out regular quality checks of Dyson content on online retail sites and robust quarterly audits to maintain merchandising standards.
- To ensure Dyson Brand standards are met in all online executions.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree, with a communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Has 1-2 years’ experience within a related digital marketing role
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing principles and eCommerce best practices
- Is able to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Is able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Is able to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Is an analytical thinker, intelligent & quick-thinking
- Photoshop experience is an asset
- Is focused on execution excellence; understands the big picture and develops towards making strategic contributions
- Has an engaging and dynamic personality, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.