- Hong Kong - Office
About the role:
- Work across various internally teams, including Greater China Retail Teams, Centre of Excellence Sales & Operations, Marketing and support teams, and Taiwan Distributors to plan and implement the retail projects across our retail channels in 3rd Party Retailers and Direct stores.
- Plan, manage and execute Retail projects & VM rollout on a timely basis and within budget, including temporary, permanent, concept stores, or shop-in-shop.
- Coordinate with Sales, Operations, and Training team to complement with channel strategy and distribution plan to implement the right Retail solutions in each market. Work with cross teams for the rollout of retail fixture systems.
- Own and maintain project plans, timelines, and cost sheets for each project, ensuring that stakeholders are aware of any changes.
- Implement retail projects through all relevant areas of the business regarding design, costing, production quality details, and timing.
- Lead HKTW retail stores update and refurbishment program & VM & Retail Experience training, working closely with Retail Marketing, Design Development, and Rollout & Production stakeholders to keep our stores looking fresh and relevant, with the least interruption to day-to-day trading.
- Support procurement functions on all retail projects that drive cost, speed to market, consistency to Dyson retail standards.
- Drive market’s regular retail audit to maintain best in class retail experience and bridge the gap for constant improvement.
- Track HKTW Retail spending against BBI budget and coordinate with Finance team in relation to financial reporting for budget forecasting & tracking.
- Conduct regular market visits and hold markets to account for executional standards.
- Conduct vendor factory visits and on-site inspections as required by project cadence.
- Degree holder in related field required.
- 3 - 5 years + experiences in delivering POP, merchandising, at a retail environment.
- Project management, time management and stake holder management.
- Track record in delivery of multinational brand store rollout projects.
- Experienced in a matrix environment and working cross functionally with various internal teams as well as external parties.
- Knowledge in procurement, logistics and with good negotiation skills.
- Well versed in the use of materials and processes required for retail environment.
- Understanding of retail design technical drawings and store construction specifications.
- Strong understanding of print processes – litho, screen, digital.
- Well versed and track record in project budgets and control.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign and MS software.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, a strong sense of responsibility, ability to multi-task, and able to work under pressure.
- Passionate; Willing to learn and passionate about consumers and building brands.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to problem-solve and deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed
- Strong communications and presentation skills, be able to communicate clearly at all levels within an organization.
- Creativity; they need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and Self-driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement commercially and operationally.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin required.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.