- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleOur Community Hubs exist to strength owner experience, education and cultivate a Dyson owner community. Our Community Hubs provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repair and service of machines, along with education for owners to achieve the best possible outcome each time they use a Dyson machine.
Within our Community Hubs, our owners will also be able to get ‘hands on’ with the latest Dyson technology. Here, our Retail Experts play a pivotal role in delivering informative and inspiring demonstrations, ensuring recommendations are tailored to each and every customer or owner.
At Dyson, we take a problem solving approach to everything we do. Our Retail Experts are enthusiastic brand ambassadors, providing the ultimate owner experience. Our Experts are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
- Deliver hands on demonstrations with our customers, showcasing the unique benefits of Dyson products across the Floor Care, Environmental Control,Personal Care and Professional categories
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving individual and store-based KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly sales, customer service and store profitability targets.
- Utilise the 4E’s How to Sell framework when interacting with customers in store, through Engage, Explore, Explain and Execute
- Utilises the How to Sell framework and ongoing coaching from Community Hub Manager to achieve Monthly Volume, Conversion & Premium Mix targets in store
- Proactively approach customers in store, question and generate interest around Dyson products that are suited to their individual needs
- Educate and provide guidance on supporting products and/or parts
- Maintain a high standard of visual merchandising in your area, always looking for opportunities to increase Dyson in-store presence and reporting and display machine issues or fixture maintenance requirements
- Execute and display point of sale material in store
- Ensure you have sufficient stock levels, with all Dyson products out on display and in working order with the correct price
- Build strong relationships with store management and staff, ensuring consumers are directed to the Dyson brand even when you are not present
- Report to your Community Hub Manager on a daily basis sales vs target and provide feedback on products, sales, promotions and competitor activity
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience within a premium retail environment is advantageous
- An understanding of retail principles such as visual merchandising and sales targets
- A keen interest in technology with the ability to communicate how machines work differently
- High standards of personal presentation
- A confident approach and a friendly, engaging manner
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex information simply
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Determination, passion and drive for results
- Hard working, ambitious approach to all that you undertake
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better. We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.