- £competitive plus benefits
- Retail (Head Office)
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson is committed to building and enhancing its Global Retail presence and shopper journey to that of a leading technology brand. The Global Retail team consists of a core multi-disciplined group of creatives, designers, marketeers and retail experts who create and shape our retail presence, communication, trade marketing initiatives and shopper experience across the Dyson global markets in partnership with our local teams.
With our continued growth and expansion, we have now extended our support and introduced a Retail Centre of Excellence Team (Retail CoE) in each region which consists of a multi-functional regional team representing all key Retail functions to guide and support with the implementation and operation of Dyson retail in the markets.
A key role within this team is the Retail Marketing Manager - APAC which will report to the Head of Retail CoE – APAC and be responsible for partnering with the markets in the region on all Retail Marketing communication and activity, making sure they are equipped with the information to perform in line with the retail vision and strategy (Locally and Globally) and feedback to group when additional support is required for the region.
He/she will work cross functionally and collaboratively with the wider retail teams and markets to ensure we maximise the shopper journey and product launches across the region.
- Work with all markets and drive new Retail product launches (NPD) and campaigns, getting early visibility of the nature of the products or campaigns, (distribution) strategy, marketing activity etc. to determine the right approach for retail and identify deliverables with the local teams.
- Develop a regional (localized) Retail marketing strategy in line with Global direction on a rolling annual basis. Including fixture types, catalogues, NPD launches and promotional activity.
- Lead the shopper journey across the region and be the partner to all local teams to ensure we are consistent across all retail footprints.
- Develop a regional retail activity calendar and partner with all markets with best practice sharing of the various campaigns and activities.
- Partner and support local marketing teams with managing their budgets and future planning for Retail related activity.
- Develop Customer insights, engagement and analytics in the region to feedback and/or develop action plans required to maximize opportunities with our shoppers and shopper journey.
- Work on insights and feedback to develop new retail systems, system updates or other requests, considering market, brand and commercial factors to deliver the best possible solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders and project owners.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to both peers and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many immediate demands
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resources in a cross-functional organization.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience of auditing suppliers & quality control in a production environment
- Planning & Organising skills
- Logical & systematic approach
- Problem solving & decision making
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills