- Retail Sales
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson have an ambitious expansion plan to evolve to a model where 80% of sales are through direct & controlled channels by 2020. This role will be based in the Group Retail Team, working for the Vice President for Global Retail & Events, and closely with the Retail Marketing team and key stakeholders in the markets. The role will rely on the ability to develop outstanding relationships with others, act as a business partner for the major stakeholders and ensure that Dyson retail and events always delivers an elevated shopper experience.
This role is far reaching and will rely on the ability to helicopter above the detail, looking at the bigger picture and global strategy around our shopper experiences in-store, while diving into operational detail when necessary. The main objective of the role is to deliver authentic Dyson in-store activations and events that are delivered consistently globally, with the full support and engagement from the local market teams.
The Retail Marketing Manager Dyson Demo will work across retail marketing, product demonstration and most importantly, closely with the local marketing teams globally, with focus on our flagship’s stores (currently London, Paris, New York and San Francisco).
The Retail Marketing Manager Dyson Demo role is crucial to ensuring that we develop activities and events that are executed locally to the highest standard and that represent the Dyson values of different, authentic and better.
The RM Manager Dyson Demo will own the development of the global direction of in-store activities and the guidelines required to support and educate the local teams. You will also take the time to understand the success/challenges of these activities and provide analysis and recommendations on how we progress and create scalable activities for all stores (wider portfolio).
· Product knowledge: Have full working knowledge of the current and future product range
· Implement review and governance processes that line up with Engineering, Milestone and Creative processes
· Take creative lead on all in-store activity plans for our global flagship store
· Take learnings from local market activity to continually innovate at pace
· Work collaboratively with local retail marketing and activation teams to enhance our in-store experiences
· Highlighting and manage risks to key stakeholders including Senior RM Manager and local team leads
· Solutions focused to ensure we meet business objectives, allowing for local nuances
· Ensure communication between GRT and the local teams is constant
· Ensure the team is carrying out best practice and creating a toolkit for future activities
· Experience of driving retail marketing and in-store activations
· Understanding of retail strategy and planning
· Experience of working with a ‘big idea’ then creatively managing it through local teams
· Proven experience of presenting work and influencing decision makers at the highest levels
· Ability to handle multiple projects whilst still delivering on schedule and to budget
· Experience of working with suppliers; in quoting, negotiating, and driving to deliver on time
· Ability to work within a satellite role and travel
· Proven experience in adobe packages
· Strong ability to produce and provide global and localised guidelines
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays