- Hong Kong - Office
About the role:
To drive innovation & long-term growth by developing and implementing comprehensive trade marketing and merchandising engagement programs for strategic direct & third-party retailers across Hong Kong and Taiwan markets.
- Strategize & define direct and indirect activity plans for GTM implementation.
- Formulate omni-channel retail marketing strategies for assigned retailers cross-functionally.
- Ensure the execution of the retail marketing plans align with marketing calendar and the Joint Business Plan.
- Oversee all aspects of retail marketing activities and events, from planning to production implementation and post-event follow up.
- Overall control and monitor of the budget spending and in compliance with financial controls and guidelines.
- Maintain an effective relationship with key stakeholders from the local teams, Centre of Excellence, and global teams in planning and implementations of different event projects.
- Maintain a core base of suppliers that offer key deliverables – quality, flexibility, reliability, and cost.
- Team Management. Lead a small team and be able to provide effective coaching and develop a growth mindset and culture.
- Support in ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree or above in Marketing or related field.
- 8 years’ or above related experiences in retail marketing, event and project management.
- Experienced in MNC and matrix environment.
- Taiwan experience a plus.
- Fluency in English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Team management experience.
- Can-do attitude, ability to multi-tasking.
- Excellent presentations and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-starter who sees things to completion.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- Energetic, engaging, and positive approach.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.