- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson, we're not just building products; we're creating an extraordinary retail experience that captivates shoppers worldwide. With ambitious growth targets and a dedication to seamless omnichannel excellence, we're rapidly expanding our global retail presence. Our direct-to-consumer retail strategy and continuous innovation drive our success and remain at the forefront of our global focus.
Joining the Group Retail Experience team, you'll be part of a talented group of creatives, designers, marketeers, and retail experts who shape our retail presence across the Dyson global markets. Collaborating closely with our local teams, we create and mold our retail communication, trade marketing initiatives, and shopper experience. As a Retail Marketing Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Retail Marketing, you'll play a vital role in our journey.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a regular hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
Join Dyson as our Retail Marketing Manager and take charge of shaping the future of our NPD projects and campaigns across both direct and indirect physical channels. As the creative mastermind behind our briefs, you'll gather insights from the marketplace, competitors, and market trends to create deliverables that perfectly align with evolving shopper journeys and market demands. Your strategic input into distribution strategy and collaboration with our talented creative teams will bring these briefs to life, ensuring exceptional execution.
You'll also delve into shopper insights, engagement, and analytics, unearthing valuable opportunities to maximise our connection with shoppers and enhance their journey. Drawing on your expertise, you'll develop action plans that consider market dynamics, brand identity, and commercial factors, resulting in innovative retail systems, updates, and other tailored solutions. At Dyson, we're committed to delivering the ultimate shopper experience, and you'll be at the forefront, shaping the vision and bringing it to life through a combination of insights, trends, and market feedback. By partnering with regional teams, you'll trial and pilot new initiatives, gaining invaluable knowledge to inform our long-term strategies.
In this role, you'll be a risk management champion, adept at identifying and managing potential obstacles. You'll collaborate with key stakeholders, recommending mitigation plans supported by project management teams. Acting as the interface between Group Commercial, Group Retail Experience, Retail Centre of Excellence (CoE), and Retail Operations, you'll appreciate different perspectives and propose balanced solutions that meet the wider needs of the business. It's an exciting and dynamic position where your expertise will shape our success and contribute to our continued growth.
- Proven leadership experience in Retail Marketing, ideally with high-end retail brands in the region
- An exceptional project manager, multitasker, organised, and deadline-oriented
- Ability to present work and influence decision-makers at the highest levels
- Strategic and data-driven approach to all briefs
- Experience in guiding cross-functional teams to deliver defined objectives and schedules
- Expertise in creatively managing "big ideas" through integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, adept at collaborating across functions and levels
- Proactive with a solution-oriented mindset, anticipating and addressing problems
- Inspiring and capable of challenging the status quo
- A tenacious problem-solver, effective relationship builder, creative and strategic thinker, and confident presenter
- Graduate in a relevant field preferred
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail purchases
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- Generous holiday allowance of 27 days (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Access to on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Digital GP services
- On-site physiotherapy and GP services
- Prescription service
- Fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.