- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is due to the work we do to tell consumers about our products and their benefits. This is where our Marketing team comes in.
About the roleYou will work closely with our Marketing, National Account Sales and Field Sales teams to execute Dyson’s retail marketing initiatives for 3rd party accounts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the execution of point-of-purchase and in-store marketing assets (product displays, retailer window, signage, etc.). Lead the preparation of briefs and work back schedules.
- Liaison closely with the Dyson UK Head Office to ensure programs are meeting brand guidelines and vision.
- Be a key lead in the execution of Dyson Shop in Shops within major retail locations.
- Ensure that the retail initiatives are to brand’s standards, on time and on budget.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our Sales teams to ensure specific customer requirements are met while preserving the Dyson brand identity and retail environment
- Cultivate and leverage professional relationships with Dyson’s business partners and suppliers to garner the best possible service and price
- Manage the project budgets by obtaining and comparing quotes, issuing PO’s and ensuring projects invoiced and paid based on monthly budget allocation.
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- Has a university degree or relevant post-secondary education and at least 3 years of retail marketing experience
- Experience in the planning and execution of in-store initiatives for a brand or retailer.
- Accustomed to preparing project briefs, work back schedules and producing execution/install decks for vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring the Brick & Mortar retail programs are executed on time and on budget.
- Printing and substrate materials knowledge is preferred
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- Pays strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Has a passion for retail, and more specifically retail marketing
- Is creative and contributes to idea generation
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Has excellent communication skills
- Ability to think strategically with confidence and speed in execution
- Microsoft Excel, PPT required. SAP an asset
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience project management rolling out brand fixture programs at retail stores
- Familiar with planning electrical requirements for brand fixtures
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.