- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About The Role:
The primary role responsibilities for the role are as listed below:
- Global standards to be localized as per India consumer standards and expectations.
- Launch global initiatives to manage and track store operations in India.
- SPOC for global retail operations teams
Partner Account Management:
- Build & manage partner relationship and modal for COFO stores.
- Purchase, Sale & Inventory reports weekly
- Hiring and Manning
- Initiatives and programs
- Inventory replenishment
- SAP orders, transfers and GRN
- Discrepancy analysis
- Cyclic Counts
- Store Traffic, conversion
- Lead generation and quality
- UPT & AVT
- Mystery Shopping results and action points
Retail Marketing :
- Build and manage relationship with Mall Marketing teams
- Spearhead and monitor key Retail marketing initiatives for all Stores
- Build ROI and tracking mechanism
- 10 Years of experience in global brands store & retail operations for large format retails
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.