- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Committed to building and enhancing its Global Retail presence and shopper journey, Dyson is continuing to grow at pace, and with ambitious targets to reach, our NPD pipeline and points of distribution in physical third-party and direct retail are essential for meeting these targets.
The Global Retail Experience team consists of a core multi-disciplined group of creatives, designers, marketeers, and retail experts who create and shape our retail presence, communication, trade marketing initiatives, and shopper experience across the Dyson global markets, in partnership with our local teams. The Retail Marketing team is responsible for owning and delivering against the retail experience strategy and rely on their ability to develop outstanding relationships with others, to deliver the commercial vision for New Product Development (NPD) launches in channel, and ensure that Dyson retail delivers a compelling shopper experience across all tiers of retail execution.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a regular hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
This is a 12-month, fixed-term role.
As our Retail Production and Rollout Manager, you will be responsible for expanding the company's global retail store network, specifically the 'Dyson Demo' stores, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and quality. You will oversee end-to-end planning and implementation of store rollouts across multiple international markets, collaborating with local teams and suppliers to enhance efficiencies and value for Dyson.
In this cross-functional role, you will engage with various stakeholders from different countries, supporting business launches and product maintenance. Key responsibilities include serving as a liaison between markets and supply partners, developing relationships with key stakeholders, managing various aspects of retail production, and procuring assets from the supply chain. You will oversee supply chain issues, coordinate the production of interactive in-store displays, and handle various aspects of retail project management.
Furthermore, you will be developing cultural awareness in the markets where Dyson operates, leading supplier relationship management, and supporting inventory/database management. You will help the markets adapt the group's retail strategy and creative into local market plans, providing guidance and training to make the markets self-sufficient in implementing retail solutions.
You will measure supply partners’ performance against KPIs, gathering insights and feedback from the markets to inform the group's retail strategy and creative process. Ultimately, this role plays a crucial part in ensuring the consistent delivery of Dyson's retail vision across global markets.
- A Bachelor's Degree with over 5 years of retail project management experience
- A proven track record in project management, including expertise in 2D and 3D production
- Proficiency in managing internal stakeholders and project owners
- Strong grasp of the Dyson brand and the ability to maintain its integrity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills suitable for various audiences
- Capable of driving projects from concept to full implementation
- Effective prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management abilities for coordinating internal and external resources
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Additional competencies in senior stakeholder management, influencing, and Supplier Relationship Management
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.