- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleYou will be responsible for the briefing, planning and implementation of multi-million pound roll-outs across multiple markets. Working with markets to understand budgets and strategy, and then working between our Global HQ and the markets to bring this to life with localised design, vendor management and procurement / CSER alignment to deliver the best in class quality fixture execution, at the best price in a fully compliant manner.
- Responsible for 3rd party Retail, concessions and Mall Demo Zones in the EMEA region. This includes fixtures, demos and consumables.
- Oversee the launch of new products into markets, managing >5000 installs per quarter backed by multi-million-pound investment; delivering against price, consistency, quality and compliance.
- Brand guardian to ensure that Dyson is operating compliantly with the right level of accredited vendors with the correct legal frameworks in place.
- Manage and oversee the existing estate of retail systems and fixtures (>7000) across EMEA, ensuring that they are well maintained and updated when appropriate; maintenance should be shaped to be both reactive and preventative.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders including; Market teams, Concept Designers, Development, Retail, Marketing, 2D, the other Centres of Excellence, Procurement, Legal & Compliance and CSER.
- Lead Regional Supplier Relationship Management (Weekly, bi-weekly meetings/calls & supplier review meetings).
- Analyse and monitor performance of our supply partners against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's); drive cost, efficiencies and quality.
- On-board new vendors compliantly in line with HQ policies and up-skill them to understand and deliver against exacting Dyson standards.
- Be the voice of the market teams for new fixture system development, collaborating with Group and Market stakeholders to ensure that global concepts are localised appropriately to deliver against market needs.
- Support with the development and maintenance of inventory/database system for all retail footprints.
- Own regional prototyping reviews and factory QC visits.
- Attend key installations and new market / vendor installs.
- Assume the role of brand guardian; enforcing the standards demanded by Dyson HQ at a market level. Monitor market performance and intervene where markets are not delivering to the desired level.
- Build implementation guidelines, tailored specifically to individual markets, to translate the group vision into localised contexts and landscapes.
- Train, up-skill and empower roll-out managers in market to implement Dyson fixture solutions with excellence – ultimately aiming to make markets self-sufficient.
- Gather insights and feedback from the markets and feed this into the group retail strategy and creative process.
- Management of Supply chain issues to resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years retail production / vendor management experience.
- A proven track record of project management within known agencies, and working with vendors on 2D and 3D production.
- Experience working at a regional / global level.
- Proven track record working with major production houses and strong familiarity with factory visits / QC inspection.
- Proven track record working on global / regional vendor tenders and on-boarding processes with procurement and compliance functions. Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation.
- Ability to prioritise in the face of many immediate demands.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resources in a cross-functional organisation.
- Fundamental understanding of fixture drawings and production processes.
- Proven understanding of materials and their application to retail.
- Prince 2 or similar project management qualification.
- Understanding of customs regulations.
- Knowledge of Sedex, CSER, Ethical standards.
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.