- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Chicago, IL, USA
About the roleWorking as part of a small but talented team, you will have expertise in retail, fixture design & development, logistics, supplier relationship management, procurement and implementation.
You’ll support the markets to understand budgets and strategy, and then work between our Global HQ and the markets to bring this to life thru, vendor management and procurement / CSER alignment to deliver the best-in-class quality fixture execution, at the best price in a fully compliant manner. You will manage regional suppliers / vendors in partnership with local teams and bring innovation to maximize efficiencies and drive value for Dyson and our partners in both the short- and long-term.
- Responsible for 3rd Party Retail activations in the Americas. This includes demos, consumables and heavy focus on Dyson’s global retail fixture systems.
- Support the launch of new products into markets delivering against price, consistency, quality and compliance.
- Brand guardian to ensure that Dyson is operating compliantly with the right level of accredited vendors with the correct legal frameworks in place.
- Support the management of the existing estate of retail systems and fixtures (>12000) across the Americas.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders including; Global HQ, Market teams, Concept Designers, Development, the other Centers of Excellence and Regional Procurement.
- Lead Regional Supplier Relationship Management (Weekly, bi-weekly meetings/calls & supplier review meetings).
- Analyze and monitor performance of our supply partners against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in alignment with the Global Team’s best practices; drive cost, efficiencies and quality.
- Onboard new vendors compliantly in line with HQ policies and upskill them to understand and deliver against exacting Dyson standards.
- Collaborate with Group and Market stakeholders to ensure that global concepts are localized appropriately to deliver against market needs.
- Own regional prototyping reviews and factory QC visits.
- Attend key installations and new market / vendor installs.
- Assume the role of brand guardian; enforcing the standards demanded by Dyson HQ at a market level. Monitor market performance and intervene where markets are not delivering to the desired level.
- Gather insights and feedback from the markets and feed this into the Group retail strategy and creative process.
- Management of Supply chain issues to resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years retail production / vendor management experience.
- A proven track record of project management within known agencies, and working with vendors on 2D and 3D production.
- Experience working at a regional / global level.
- Experience with new supply chain setup and onboarding.
- Proven track record working with major production houses and strong familiarity with factory visits / QC inspection.
- Proven track record working on global / regional vendor tenders and onboarding processes with procurement and compliance functions.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to both peers and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many immediate demands.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resources in a cross-functional organisation.
- Fundamental understanding of fixture drawings and production processes.
- Proven understanding of materials and their application to retail.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Prince 2, PMP or similar project management qualification.
- Basic understanding of customs regulations.
- Knowledge of CSER and Ethical standards.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.