- Madrid - Spain
Today marks another pivotal moment of transformational change in our Dyson portfolio. The Retail Education Manager role will be responsible for pioneering an all year round brand advocacy and training program internally and externally, by ensuring our technology is understood and demonstrated in the best. Our mission is to ensure that every team member is empowered to deliver the same high quality shopper and owner experience.
To achieve this we need a talented Educational Manager capable of developing and optimizing retail training programs, embed Dyson´s product innovation stories by means of personal shopper experiences and market insights.
About the role
- Adapt, develop and execute the Training programs for Dyson and
distributor´s sales staff.
- The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with our Account Management Team, Field Sales Managers and Marketing to develop annual strategies per retailer and per category and create an annual content.
- Build and
foster a strong Experts and Stylist community.
- Deliver and execute impactful and inspiring training for our Experts and Stylists community.
- Visit stores / Shop in Shops with Field Sales Managers on a bi monthly basis to ensure perfect demo is executed
- Deliver Training for the Contact Centre (CPM) employees ensuring they have the knowledge of all product range and skills required for an excellent shopper experience and aftersales customer Service.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to prepare visuals and guidelines that are locally relevant and compliance with Dyson´ standards.
- Ensure Dyson Perfect demo is well executed in stores working closely with trade marketing.
- Be the voice of the market into global training meetings, stay update on the new technology and available Dyson resources.
- EM and TM to visit stores / SIS at least on a bi monthly basis to ensure perfect demo is executed
- University degree
- Experience in working and understanding retail.
- Field sales experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in developing training material and plans is must
- Training content development across multiple media: print, film, LMS systems.
- Ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders from: commercial, engineering, creative and agency teams
- Quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Evaluating performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Strong selling skills
- Fluent in English
· Meal Vouchers – 11€/day
· Flexible Retribution (Transportation and Kindergarten voucher)
· 23 working days annual leave
· Flexible working schedule
· Discount on Dyson products
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.