- United Kingdom - Bumpers Farm Service Centre
The Spares & Accessories department supplies parts & accessories to all our UK customers. The Main roll for the despatching operative is to send out requested parts to our customers and the Store man’s role is to unload and load lorries as well as book in, break down and sort the everyday parts that are distributed to us, Recycle our waste items from our service and refurb lines each day, Replenish our picking warehouse, Plus other type of warehouse roles in other areas mostly carried out on a staff rota with 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern 07:30 – 17:45 including Bank Holidays and weekends.
About the role:
- Diagnose, Repair and service Dyson products returned by UK customers according to the Dyson quality service level
- Repair the returned machine as per the defined Dyson policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Be an effective member of the Bumpers Farm Team
- To assist in the loading and offloading of vehicles
- To unbox and re-box all Dyson products and parts
- To book in and despatch using SAP, CRM, PCF and courier systems
- To ensure cleanliness of all our products and working environment using dust extraction equipment and cleaning materials and products provided
- Assist the disposal of all site waste ensuring site recycling processes and procedures are followed and onsite equipment is used correctly
- Picking, Packing and Despatching of Dyson products and parts working to achieve set performance targets
- Replenishment of our parts and products in all our onsite stock locations
- Work as a team member to deliver high quality products and good customer service
- Follow reclamation, preparation, regarding and packing standard operating procedures and quality standards documentation
- Complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping of all operational areas.
- All manual handling activities
- Experience as Technician in a service/technical or manufacturing environment
- Electrical and mechanical understanding
- To participate in solving issues which affect the Bumpers Farm site.
- To act as a role model to colleagues to ensure professionalism, enthusiasm and respect are actively displayed to all internal and external stakeholders.
- To complete all relevant company training.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Special Duties as discussed
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager
- Experience of working in a busy warehouse environment
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Computer literate i.e. Word/Excel
- Duties that will include lifting/office work
- Basic Numeracy and literacy skills
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- 27 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café providing endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Private Medical insurance
- On-site gym
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.