- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
As a Direct Sales Revenue Leakage Analyst within the Finance Centre of Excellence (FCOE) the role will cover all aspects of a direct consumer’s journey from order to payment, reporting and taking action to ensure all orders are recognised correctly as revenue and settled.
Data integrity is key in this role, you will be responsible for analysing masses of data from various collection points, monitoring and scrutinising trends, and quickly escalating possible risks to stakeholders.
This is a crucial role in achieving our business strategy to grow our direct sales; you will have great exposure to Dyson in several key business areas and be responsible for ensuring the integrity of our customer experience.
- To contribute to the success of the business by ensuring all orders are accurately recorded, all payments are made and any risks mitigated,
- Provide business support in the development of solutions ensuring any risks are prevented at source,
- Maintain maximum levels of data quality/integrity by reporting, resolving and clearing blockages,
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with various areas of the business.
About the role
- To report and manage corrective actions to ensure that there are no blocked/held documents in a consumer journey, including liaising with departments e.g. Logistics, IT, Customer Care, to ensure that all documents are cleared within an SLA and aged documents reported/escalated,
- Identify risks and work on corrective processes or system improvements with various stakeholders preventing future events,
- Designing and implementing robust procedure guides for all business areas regarding corrective actions required,
- Establish and ensure that global visibility of all risks are reported to key stakeholders.
- Working with IT, SMEs and the business to support the development of reports to monitor occurrences and highlight trends to prevent/mitigate future risks,
- To provide ‘real time’ monitoring of consumer journey during hypercare periods of new IT launches to prevent one off events from escalating, and close launches as successful to move to business as usual monitoring,
- Work closely with IT to ensure that the revenue protection projects are delivered fit for purpose for the business and embed into BAU processes.
- Experienced in producing detailed reconciliations, including reporting and resolving findings,
- Good understanding of Ecommerce payment systems, order flows through SAP and API processing,
- Strong accounting skills, familiar with working in a financial accounting environment,
- Experienced in building relationships with both internal and external customers,
- Numerate and accurate,
- Strong Excel skills,
- Previous SAP accounting experience desirable.
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Proactive approach to problem solving,
- Drive for results,
- Good prioritisation skills and able to work well under pressure,
- Ability to work unsupervised/independently, cross functionally and using own initiative,
- Team player,
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills,
- Ability to highlight potential process/system improvements.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.