- Singapore - Technology Centre
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Global Compensation, you will be responsible for the coordination, management and delivery of reward projects spanning Dyson globally.
You will thrive in leading initiatives from end-to-end, with proven ability to scope, plan, collaborate and deliver. You will also have an analytical and resourceful mind-set and be able to present and lead discussions on complex ideas and data in an uncomplicated way.
Your role will be critical in the evolution of Dyson’s reward proposition. You will support building the foundations of how reward is delivered at Dyson, this could include Workday enhancements, improvements to job sizing tools, designing, and ensuring access to reward education materials, troubleshooting multi-region competitive pay issues and improvements to our overall pay proposition.
- Proactively support the initiation, end to end management and completion of agreed key reward projects, activities will include:
- Develop and agree scope and objectives;
- Construct timeline of key activities and project milestones;
- Ascertain resources needed, onboard them onto the project and ensure regular communication;
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders;
- Secure necessary sign offs; and
- Ensure successful change management, and implementation as needed.
- Assess internal priorities and external market trends to surface opportunities to improve Dyson’s compensation practices, explore, and if appropriate develop a business case for further consideration.
- Support regional reward teams, the global reward team and / or wider HR/business community with short term reward initiatives to solve a defined compensation related problem (for example, determining competitive compensation packages for niche/scarce skillsets).
- Act as reward SME on broader people function projects as required.
- Demonstrable experience of providing varied reward solutions in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Experience of project management tools, techniques and change management.
- Strong customer focus, adept at building solid relationships based on trust with internal stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.