- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
The Reward Partner will lead the execution of reward and benefits for Dyson Americas and act as a strategic compensation consultant to the business. The successful candidate will use their expertise in compensation to lead and roll-out business initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly shifting, and technologically driven environment.
The successful candidate has proven analytical and communication capabilities, and extreme attention to detail to deliver impactful and seamless compensation programs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist with development and implementation of market compensation processes and programs to help attract and retain our talent.
- Design and administer broad-based programs and plans that support our evolving compensation philosophy, while championing strong governance.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Recruiting and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking studies and market pricing across Americas region.
- Provide support to business to develop sales incentive plans across the Americas region.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Plan and execute high quality compensation analyses of large data sets to distil insights and convey findings.
- Partner closely with HR Operations to ensure consistent data integrity and treatment.
- Partner with HRIS and People Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third party vendors in gathering business intelligence or in solving compensation and mobility problems.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Assist with mobility activities for Americas region: administration, analysis and vendor management. Liaise with Dyson HQ on international mobility case management.
- Collaborate with Dyson Global Reward teams to harmonize and deliver global reward initiatives and practices.
- Assist with administration of employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; life insurance plans; temporary disability programs; and wellness programs as required
- Assist with development of cost share models to support our benefits program team as required
- 3+ years of relevant experience having worked in a global organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel expertise is required
- Experience using MS Access, Workday, SharePoint, ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Prudently balances employee experience and operational efficiency, always with a solution orientation
- Understands and applies logic to analyze data, looking for patterns, drawing insights
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner
It would be helpful if you also had some of these:
- Canadian and/or Mexico compensation experience a significant plus.
- Workday also a plus
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.